An Only Daughters Only Daughter...

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Oh my gosh, I've started a B L O G

I've decided to jump on the blog bandwagon. I have always loved being about two years and thirty minutes behind on things.

The older I've gotten the more un-hip, un-hop and un-happening I have become.

I really don't care though. I know the theme song to "Max and Ruby" and I dig Sportacus and my 4 yr old knows how to get to Barbie.com without my help. Life is really okay.

2005 was a year heartbreak for me and my family. But we're ok or at least we're getting there. You know you've had too many deaths in the family when your daughter wants to play funeral and says for the umpteenth time "Now tell me again how Uncle Harold died."

I had a hysterectomy last May at the right old age of 38. That was lot's o' fun. I'll spare you the details for now. Talk about life changing! Most of was for the good though, like no more knee bending, doubling you over, it hurts so bad you have to crawl to the bathroom pain. That part is good.

How the hell did my kid get to be 4 years old? Wasn't she just a little curly haired, boob smacking INFANT a few days ago?

I'm going to 39 in 16 days. How the hell did THAT happen?

Okay, enough random thoughts for one day. Let's publish this thing and see how it goes......

1 Comments:

  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger Homefront Six said…

    Sportacus is a hottie! My daughter and son both love "Lazy Town".

    Great blog! Got her via "Talkin' Story".


    - hfs

     

Post a Comment

<< Home